TIPS FOR CONCENTRATING DURING ONLINE LEARNING
Online learning is not something new but neither is it something that is tradition. Most people know the traditional routine of going to attend a class physically. However, things are changing. With the emergence of technology and the current state of the globe’s Covid-19 pandemic, we have seen the rise in demand of online learning.
To learn online, there are so many things that need to be considered in order to achieve successful learning. The following are a few of several tips that can help one excel and be conversant with e-learning.
- Identify or create a space that is easy for you to concentrate and has everything you need. It could be a table set up somewhere in your house with a laptop, note book, pen and any other essential things you might need for your class.
- Create a schedule that helps you know what time your classes are, what time you can study and what time you can do other things. It is important to strike a balance when you are learning online. Discipline is important to be able to succeed with e-learning because you might easily shift your attention to other things.
- Always keep your tabs strictly focused on school work during class hours or study hours. If several tabs are open, one might get distracted with what’s happening on social media and end up losing focus on school work, hence lagging behind.
- Interact with others online and see what works for them, it might be something you can try out and realize works for you too. Social interactions with online classmates are just as important. It also helps you discuss what you learn in your classes and can make you comfortable knowing that there’s someone else going through the same thing as you. On the plus side, you get to make friends.
- Always ask for help or reach out if something is not working for you so that it is taken into account by the teachers or administration so that they can make online learning easy for you too.
The above are a few tips that will help you excel in learning online and will make you enjoy it. Technology is taking education to a whole other level. You could learn so many things online and have a vast array of knowledge if properly planned out and balanced.